Professional Help via Live Video Chat or Phone Call
Remote Consultations are designed for dog owners seeking information, answers, and strategies toward their questions and concerns in a more cost-effective option. Remote consultations are offered by live video chat or by phone (It’s your choice).
Regardless of where you live (near or far), this is a great option if you are looking for a qualified trainer and behavior consultant. I am happy to work with those who are local to me or who are out of state.
Remote Consultations might be for those looking for:
- Professional advice and information on general or specific topics related to their dog.
- Address specific issues and concerns (training and/or behavior issues.)
- Management strategies for puppies and behavior issues.
- Pre-dog preparation (before purchasing or adopting a dog.)
Preparing for your remote consultation:
In preparation for your remote consultation you should do the following:
- Write out any important questions you would like answers too.
- Keep a journal of any concerns or important incidents that have taken place so that they can be discussed.
- Capture video of the concerns/issues you would like help with (only if safe to do so!). You can email videos to me ahead of time.
- Have a notebook and pen ready to take notes.
30 minute / $65 (plus tax)
45 minute / $85 (plus tax)
1 hour / $100 (plus tax)
2 hour initial consultation / $150 – 200 (plus tax)
(Pricing may vary depending on time and if a typed report needs to be generated).
Education, Certifications, Memberships
The Gold Coast Dog Inc. is insured and bonded through the Business Insurers of The Carolina’s, PetCare Affiliates Insurance program.