Online Video Consultations
Professional Help via Online Video Chat or Phone Call
All you need is a computer with a web camera or a phone! Online Video Consultations are a great option for dog owners who want to work with a certified behavior consultant and trainer from anywhere in the world. Regardless of where you live, we can help you!
Online Video Consultations Can Help With:
- Professional advice and information from a certified behavior consultant & trainer
- Aggression & Behavior Issues
- Fear & Anxiety
- Destructive Behavior such as digging, chewing etc.
- Puppy Training such as obedience training techniques, potty training, how socialize your puppy appropriately and more!
- Basic Training
- Management strategies for puppies
- Pre-dog preparation assistance (before purchasing or adopting a dog.)
How Do Online Video Consultations Work?
Online Video Consultations work in a couple of ways. The most popular approach is using a computer, ipad or tablet device with a web camera and strong internet connection. If you do not have access to a web camera, phone calls can be arranged.
We use Zoom, which is a FREE online video chat program to our clients; not to mention it is easy to access. This makes online consultations stress-free and enjoyable for all!
Online Video Consultations can be done from anywhere in the world! This means you do not need to live near us to schedule an Online Video Consultation.
To get started, fill out the intake form by clicking the “Get Started” button.
Preparing For Your Online Video Consultation
In preparation for your Online Video Consultation you should do the following:
- Write out any important questions you would like answers too.
- Keep a journal of any concerns or important incidents that have taken place so that they can be discussed.
- Capture video of the concerns/issues you would like help with (only if safe to do so!). You can email videos ahead of time.
- Have a notebook and pen ready to take notes.
Initial Consultation: 90 Min – 2 Hour / $185
1 Hour Follow-up Session: $100
45 Minute Follow-up: $75
30 Minute Follow-up: $50
Phone Consultation with your Veterinarian or Veterinary Behaviorist: $100
Payment can be made via PayPal prior to the consulation.
(Pricing may vary depending on time and if a typed report needs to be generated).
Education, Certifications, Memberships
The Gold Coast Dog Inc. is insured and bonded through the Business Insurers of The Carolina’s, PetCare Affiliates Insurance program.