Benefits of Positive Reinforcement
Like you, I love my dog! There are various dog training methods and as a dog parent, I highly recommend positive reinforcement.
What is Positive Reinforcement?
Positive reinforcement means reinforcing your dog for doing the right behavior. When a behavior is reinforced, it is likely to be repeated. Reinforcement can be in the form of treats, praise, toys etc.
- Proven results for both training & behavior modification for dogs of all ages and breeds
- Training becomes enjoyable for your dog as he/she gets rewarded for a job well done
- Teaches skills while setting boundaries and rules in a clear and consistent manner
- Fosters a powerful relationship between the dog & dog owner using a friendly & humane approach
- DOES NOT USE: physical force, intimidation, fear tactics, electric shock collars, chokers, & prong collars
Education, Certifications, Memberships
The Gold Coast Dog Inc. is insured and bonded through the Business Insurers of The Carolina’s, PetCare Affiliates Insurance program.